Here in this article, we will share with you the complete guide to download and install the MIUI 10.3.6.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Y3 [V10.3.6.0.PFFINXM]. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and released for the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Indian variant. So, if you’re using the Indian variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi Y3 easily.
The Redmi Y3 launched in India a few months ago with a very competitive price tag. It offers some of the good specifications as well. The 48MP rear camera, Snapdragon 632 SoC, a 4,000 mAh battery, and more are one of them. Most importantly, the handset runs on Android 9 Pie on the top of MIUI 10 out-of-the-box. The latest update also based on Android Pie but it offers some of the bug fixes and system improvements as well.
We also mention in every update-related article that Xiaomi is not fast enough to provide software updates like other brands. The update roll out process is in incremental mode and may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Otherwise, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well. Check out the full changelog at below:
The latest MIUI Indian Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 model brings the updated August 2019 Android Security Patch which will add the device system to an improved privacy level. It also enhances system stability and security as well.
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi Y3 to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi Y3 > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- After the installation process, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot after the update.
- Wait for it. You’re done. Enjoy!
Steps to Install MIUI Update manually
Follow our guide to install the update manually on Redmi Y3.
- The ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least to skip any accidental shutdowns.
- Take a full backup of your device data at first before doing anything.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Driver from the link given below on your computer.