When it comes to the budget segment and value for money Android smartphones, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi does its best. The company offers great upper mid-range affordable devices with flagship-level hardware specifications. This year Xiaomi has launched a flagship-killer smartphone called Redmi K20 Pro at a competitive price tag which has been launched in China as Mi 9T Pro. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest firmware update for Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro model in the Russia region that includes October 2019 security patch. The same update has been released for Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro Global Stable ROM users as well. So, if you want to install the update on your Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro, this guide is for you. Here in this article, we have shared the link to Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Russian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [V10.3.3.0.PFKRUXM]. Additionally, we have provided the requirements and full installation steps as well.
The latest MIUI 10.3.3.0 Russian Stable update brings the October 2019 Android Security Patch Level to the Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (Codenamed: Raphael) device along with the increased system security as well. The software update comes with the software version V10.3.3.0.PFKRUXM based on Android 9.0 Pie. For your info, the October 2019 patch brings security vulnerability fixes that can harm your device and user data. Meanwhile, you can check out the October 2019 Android Security Bulletin from here. The OTA update is rolling out via batches and it may take some time to arrive completely. We will recommend you to check for OTA updates.
Manually Check for OTA Update
If the software OTA update doesn’t arrive on your Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro variant automatically, you can manually check for it.
- Go to Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If you see the latest MIUI 10.3.3.0 Russian Stable ROM (V10.3.3.0.PFKRUXM) update is available on your Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro device, simply select Download and Install the update.
- The update process will take some time to install & apply it to your device. So, wait for it.
- Now, your device will automatically boot into the new system.
- That’s it.
However, if you haven’t received any OTA update for a few days or more, you can manually install the update on your Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro by following the steps below.
Before going to the installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements and download links as well.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro only. Don’t try it on other models.
- Charge your device fully for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root).
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well to connect your device with the computer.
- Download and Install all the tools and drivers on your PC from below.