Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 10.2.2.0. update to its eligible devices over OTA via batches. First, the company released a Chinese beta update and now they are rolling MIUI 10.2.2.0. stable ROM for both Indian and Chinese variant devices. As we speak, Xiaomi started rolling MIUI 10.2.2.0. China Stable ROM for Redmi 4(codenamed: santoni) based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow The update is only for the Redmi 4 Chinese variant and there is no confirmation on global release. If you want to try, here we have shared the ROM download link, flash tools, and installation steps below.
The latest update is now rolling for Redmi 4 in China with software version V 10.2.2.0. NAMCNXM. The latest OTA update is in incremental mode and will take some time to arrive on all Redmi 4X Chinese variant devices. If you’re using the device over China Stable ROM, check for OTA updates manually. Otherwise, you can also install the firmware manually. The firmware update brings most of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow core features along with its own customized features. Such as new UI, always-on display, nature sounds, Mi Share, tasks, doc viewer, printing, and some bug fixes.
Check Software Update (OTA)
If your Redmi 4 China variant device isn’t receiving the software OTA updates then check for the OTA update manually. If the latest MIUI 10.2.2.0. China Stable ROM for Redmi 4 (santoni) update is available, simply download and install it.
Steps to Install MIUI10.2.2.0. China Stable ROM for Redmi 4 (santoni)
First of all, check out all the requirements, download links, and more. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Xiaomi Redmi 4 (santoni) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Plug your device to the charger and charge it to full.