Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.2.0. Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S/X [ V10.2.2.0.MALMIXM ]. Follow this complete tutorial.
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. We are talking about MIUI 10 here. Well, Xiaomi has been rolling out the MIUI 10.2.2.0.Global Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times. This new update brings new security patch level, fixes ongoing call overlapping issue, fixed screenshot scrolling problem, and fixes a few other regular bugs.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.2.0. Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S/X. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Redmi 3S/X. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Lock screen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with time
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Couldn’t use a fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X
The new update has rolled out for the Redmi 3S/X. You can update your Redmi 3S/X to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.2.0. by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.2.0. update, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.2.2.0.MALMIXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.2.2.0. Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X.
- Your Redmi 3S/X should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.