The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has released a new firmware update to its Poco F1 (codenamed: beryllium) device models globally. The software update is rolling out via batches and may take some time to receive globally. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps, links, and pre-requirements to download and install MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1. The software update comes with the version number V10.3.7.0.PEJMIXM for the Poco F1 handset.
It brings the improved August security patch which improves the system security. We have provided the update changelog below. There isn’t anything else come with the update this time. It’s worth mentioning that the update is based on MIUI 10 and runs on Android 9.0 Pie. Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. It’s only for the Poco F1 model. Therefore, if you’re using the Global variant then check out the full guide to update your Poco F1 in easy steps.
Xiaomi MIUI is one of the most user-friendly and fully featured Android custom skins after OxygenOS. It’s a redesigned Custom User Interface based on Android which provides a smoother and stable user experience. It also offers so many features and customizations than other Stock ROMs. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM update globally for the Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium).
Changelog: MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
The latest MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1 model brings the updated August 2019 Android Security Patch level which will add an improved privacy level to the system. There is nothing else included this time.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can check the software OTA update manually MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1 to get the latest update.
- Go to the device Settings on your Poco F1.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, restart your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- If the OTA update isn’t available, then manually download and install the update via Recovery method. Check out the full guide.
- This ROM file is supported only for the Poco F1 device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep your phone battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Then download all the tools and files from below to start the flashing process.