Today Xiaomi has started rolling out a new firmware update to its Mi Mix 3 5G (codenamed: andromeda) device models globally. The firmware update is rolling out via batches and may take some time. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps, link, and requirements to download and install MIUI 10.3.19.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 5G (V10.3.19.0.PEMMIXM).
Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. This update is based on Android Pie and for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Global variant. So, if you’re using the Global variant device then check out the full guide to update your Mi Mix 3 5G in easy steps.
Xiaomi MIUI is one of the developer-friendly and easily customizable custom skins after OxygenOS. It’s a redesigned Custom User Interface based on Android, provides a smoother and stable user experience. However, before entering into the smartphone business, Xioami was known for its MIUI OS. It also offers so many features and customizations than other Stock ROMs. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.19.0 Global Stable ROM update globally for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G (andromeda).
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.19.0.PEMMIXM for Mi Mix 3 5G
The latest MIUI 10 Global Stable update for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G model brings the updated July 2019 Android Security Patch which will add the device system to an improved privacy level. It also enhances system stability and security as well.
Check OTA Update on Mi Mix 3 5G (andromeda)
You can check the update manually for your Mi Mix 3 5G to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.3.19.0 by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Mi Mix 3 5G.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then it will show instantly. Now, tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, Reboot your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- ROM file supported only on the Mi Mix 3 5G device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to Install:
Check out the full ste-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.19.0 on Mi Mix 3 5G via Recovery or Fastboot method.