Xiaomi has recently released a new firmware update with MIUI 10.3.8.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20/Mi 9T globally. Currently, the software update is rolling out for the Indian variants as well via batches. As we all know that Xiaomi provides an incremental OTA update which may take some time to receive in India. Here in this article, we will provide you the steps, links, and pre-requirements to download and install MIUI 10.3.8.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20/Mi 9T (codenamed: davinci). The software update comes with the version number V10.3.8.0.PFJINXM for the Redmi K20/Mi 9T handset in India region.
This update brings August 2019 Security patch along with a fix for Mi Sync. Though there isn’t anything else come with the update. The software update is based on Android 9.0 Pie version. Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. It’s only for the Redmi K20/Mi 9T (Indian variant) model. Therefore, if you’re using the Indian variant then check out the full guide to update your Redmi K20/Mi 9T in easy steps.
Xiaomi MIUI is one of the most user-friendly and fully featured Android custom skins after OxygenOS. It’s a redesigned Custom User Interface based on Android which provides a smoother and stable user experience. It also offers so many features and customizations than other Stock ROMs. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.8.0 Indian Stable ROM update for the Xiaomi Redmi K20/Mi 9T (davinci).
Changelog: MIUI 10.3.8.0 for Redmi K20/Mi 9T
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can check the software OTA update manually MIUI 10.3.8.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20/Mi 9T to get the latest update.
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi K20/Mi 9T.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, restart your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- If the OTA update isn’t available, then manually download and install the update via Recovery method. We have also provided the OTA update. Check out the full guide.
- The firmware file is only supported for the Redmi K20/Mi 9T (India) device. Don’t try it on variants.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- It’s recommended to take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- You will need to download all the required tools and files from below.
Download Links: Download the latest